Amino Tri(methylenephosphoric acid)
- Commonly known as ATMP (50%), sometimes AMP or NTP
- Very cost-effective antiscalant and sequestrant for a wide variety of applications
- Applications include I&I compounding, cooling water, oilfield, reverse osmosis (R/O), photochemicals and textiles. Used also as a concrete set retarder.
- "LA" low ammonia grade used in brewery bottle/tank wash; blended with gluconate or glucoheptonate and added to caustic soda
- "LC" low chloride grade used in peroxide manufacture